Monday, October 29, 2012

10/29 life post trail

well ive been home for some time now and not a day gose bye that i dont wish i was back on the trail its crazy how much you miss jest walking in the woods. ive picked up some new hobbys post trail like running i now love to run i try to get in a few miles every night but do to a toe issue i have been abel to run for a week or so, but befor that i was up to 10.3 miles as my long run and 5 miles about avg. another thing is climbing i had done it befor the trail and liked it but at my bigger size it was tuf so now that im down to a smaller size im going to give it another go and start climbing more. i have found that i sleep a lot beeter in my tent then i do in a house so i spend 2 night a week camping most weeks i have spent more time in my tent after my hike then i did the 2 years leeding up to my hike is kind of crazy. work work work , im lucky that i have been abel to get a lot of hours up at outdoor school geting to spend my time outside and hiking with some great people. so un like most the hikers i spent time on the trail with im not locked in a bilding, so i think that has helped me a lot i dont kno how i wold be mind wise if i had to spend my days inside. im planng my next hike its going to be the PCT in 5 years that shud give me some time to save up $$. i jest hope i can hold it togather for that long, ther is so much about the trail that i miss not jest the hiking and beeing outside but the people i was spending my days with , im lucky to have had the chang to meet so many amazeing hikers and non hikers that helped along the way, thank you to every one that i meet and every one that saported me along the way. keep on keeping one till the next big hike wiffle ball GA-->ME 12'

No comments:

Post a Comment